Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gingerbread House...

I thought that this project deserved it's own post rather than being buried in the weekly report. Yesterday princess and I made our first every gingerbread house and I will attest to the fact that it's not as easy as it looks! We bought one of those kits to make it easier and I learned that one should begin by reading the directions. I didn't and ended up cutting the roof in half...
We had to use cans to brace our pieces while they dried, which was interesting, but it worked...
Princess really got into decorated it, which was worth all the effort. Here's the finished masterpiece...

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love the gingerbread house! We ALWAYS use a kit-I've never made one without a kit and, you're so right, they are still not always easy! :)
That is so much fun.