Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Strange Comments

Lately I've been getting ALOT of spam comments. I guess I should take that as a compliment as it means that my blog is getting more notice. Most of them are just random advertisments and some are vulgar-please people look at the blog, do you really think that I'm interested in that type of thing? The latest one had me laughing, so I thought that I would share it with you. It was tied to this post that I made a year and a half ago, here's what the anonymous commenter wrote...

"elementalscience.blogspot.com You've saved my life again!"

Really? I've saved your life with my very lame review of Prince and the Pauper? I tell you wonders never cease!

1 comment:

Teresita Darling said...

Check and see if your email address is anywhere on your blog- then if it is, rewrite it to spell (@) or (.) or just put spaces like me @ email . com and maybe that will help.