Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weekly Report-Appendicitis Edition

Hey folks, this isn't really a weekly report, but I'm positive that school won't get done this week! This past Sunday morning I had emergency surgery to remove my appendix. It was quite an ordeal as healthcare here is quite different and my medical language is not up to par. For now, I'm home and slowly recovering. I'm not sure when we'll get back to doing school again and for now I think that it's best to take a bit of a blogging break as well. Thanks for understanding and we'll be back at it as soon as I'm up and around again!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad to hear from you. I truly hope that your recovery will be very speedy my dear!!

6intow said...

Oh Dear! Hope your recovery moves along from here on out.
Praying for healing and supportive family members in the process. :-)
~Erin

Ellen said...

Been thinking about you a lot lately... get better soon friend!