Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekly Report--Week 31 & 32

This really should be called a biweekly report because that's what I have been doing lately! Even though this blog hasn't been very busy lately, we have been.

Language Arts: Princess has been reading Frog and Toad chapter books in school over the past two weeks. We also finished reading Wheel on the School. This is hands down my favorite book of the year! We finished Lesson 4 & 5 of Word Attack and have read 4 more chapters of Grammar Land, so far so good!

Math: We wrapped up our review of addition and subtraction and then moved onto multiplication by 4. I'm thinking that we will finish this unit and then work on Miquon's blue book over the summer.
Science: We have been working through Great Scientists of the Ancients. This is a book I put together from the free resources on the web. It contains information on the scientists that were alive during the Ancient time period. I hope to have it ready to put up at my Yahoo group later this week. I plan to make it freely available as a resource for others to use, we will see how it goes!
History: We've continued talking about Rome and about Jesus. We did the mosaic cross project from the SOTW AG. Here's what it looked like...
Hope you all have had a great few weeks, thanks for reading about ours!

No comments: