Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our new school room

I wasn't sure how we would how our school room would look here. You never know what's available overseas and due to luggage limits, you can't bring everything! I made sure to bring our books and figured that the rest would work out. It did! Our living room is big enough that we could divide it up and give some room just for school stuff. We bought a table just for school and put up our timeline and animal posters from home. I was also able to find a white board for a very decent price, so for the first time I have a huge whiteboard to use for school! Although, I am still in search of a better map. Here's a few pictures of what our new school room/area looks like...
It's been a great set-up for us and school is going ahead at full steam. I'll let you know more about that in my weekly report on Friday.

No comments: