Monday, November 17, 2008

Elemental Science news!!!

I have the best husband in the world! He stayed up late last night working on my website. He made a few creative changes that I was asking for and he added paypal buttons to my site and my blog. So now you can download the Elemental Science programs directly from the source instead of having to go to Lulu. I'm so excited about this change, although it will mean a bit more work for me. I think that it will make the whole process easier. Go take a look, you'll see he did a great job!

Also I have my Chemistry for the Grammar Stage program about two-thirds of the way done and hope to post an early sample up on the yahoo group within the next several weeks. I have opened the yahoo group up, so that it's easier for people to join and take a look at what's there. There is also a new link to it on the sidebar of this blog.

It is my hope that these changes and my curriculum as a whole will make it easier for all homeschooling moms to do science with thier children!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Paige: It looks absolutely wonderful!! That should make things easier for you to have it all together. Plus, the added benefit of showing what Princess is doing with your science program. You are such a gifted Mom-Teacher!! And what a great husband to do that for you. :)