Monday, November 17, 2008

Education of Me

I know that this has nothing to do with my ancient history reading plan, but I have been busy on my education over the past two weeks. I was able to complete one of my classes and send off the final exam! That leaves me one more class before I get my master's degree. It's taken me quite awhile to finish, but I'm proud of my work and I have learned so much.

Update on the Iliad: Do we even need to go there? I haven't read anymore of it, I know on my last post I promised that I would read the book. I still plan on it. I finally returned the library copy and bought my own. It now sits on my shelf screaming read me!!! I'll get there, eventually (hanging my head in shame).

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Don't hang your head in shame my dear. I have never read it and now I don't intend to.-hehehe
I think you are doing a great job with your self education. I need to do more of it myself.