Monday, October 26, 2009

Hopefully I'm back up and running again :)

We are here and have found a place, so school is once again being taught. I was able to see my doctor's here and they were quite puzzled because they found no evidence of the incisional hernia, PTL! However there is some nerve damage and the scar is not fully healed, so the risk of another hernia is quite high. I will have to get injections every other week or so until things heal up better, so for now we'll stay put. Hopefully things will settle down and I will have the time to be blogging again! Thanks to all of you who are thinking about me, hope that you and yours are doing well :).

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

That IS good news Paige!!
I was so glad to see a post put up by you-you have all been very much in my thoughts.
I hope you have a wonderful day.