Monday, October 20, 2008

Education of Me Update...

Today I learned two valuable lessons which I consider to be a great part of my education...
  1. Always look where you put your plastic spoon on a flat top oven, it might be on a burner that is hot and this will cause it to melt.
  2. Always look before picking up a spoon, it might have accidently been put on a hot burner, thus beginning to melt. You might end up with a second-degree burn and some plastic on your hand as a reminder not to do it again! This will also cause alot of pain and general make it difficult to type, write and use said hand.

Still working on the Iliad!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh, Paige, I am so sorry!! That sounds like something I would do. I'll pray that it heals up fast and won't cause you much pain.

((((Paige))))