Monday, August 25, 2008

Education of Me Update

So maybe I took to much on and I'm going to have to be an ebook club drop out. The reality is that my time is finite and there are just things that are more important to me. Anyways, here is what I was able to accomplish this week...
  1. I finished the Pharaoh's of Ancient Egypt and journaled everyday that I read it. I found this book to be a very easy read, but packed full of information. I'm glad that I read it as I know feel that I have a good basis of information on the major pharoahs.
  2. Ok, so I'd really love to have a list full of all the great things that I read, but that's it folks!

What I plan to do next week...

  1. Read the first 13 chapters of Mara, Daughter of the Nile. (I'm looking forward to this one!)

I'm trying to be less ambitious to allow for more time to pursue other reading and activities, plus I don't want to burn myself out so that I don't finish my education plan!

No comments: